Etihad Passenger Discount Scheme
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the basis
on which Etihad Airways PJSC’s (“Etihad”) passengers (“passengers” or “you”) are
entitled to participate in the Etihad Passenger Discount Scheme (“Discount
Scheme”) and the terms on which the Discount Scheme operates. By participating
in the Discount Scheme, Etihad’s passengers hereby agree to be subject to these
The Discount Scheme is open to all Etihad passengers who
meet the following criteria:
- Passengers must have travelled on an Etihad operated flight between the periods of 01 April 2019 to 30 June 2019.
- Passengers must hold a valid boarding pass [or e-boarding pass]
- Passengers must hold valid photo identification which must match the name on the boarding pass [or e-boarding pass] which must be presented at the Supplier’s premises
- Boarding pass only valid for 7 days after travel
If you do not meet the above criteria,
you will not be able to participate in the Discount Scheme.
The following terms apply to the Discount Scheme:
1. The suppliers who are participating in the Discount Scheme are detailed on [Etihad.com/abudhabipass] (“Suppliers”).
2. The terms of the discounts offered by the Suppliers
are subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions. Passengers should check
the Supplier’s terms and conditions before using the discounts offered by a
Supplier. Additional supplier terms and conditions are set out on each
respective offer as applicable [Etihad.com/abudhabipass].
3. The discounts offered by Suppliers are subject to
availability and change. Passengers need to check
the Supplier’s terms and conditions for details of all discounts offered.
Etihad accepts no responsibility for lack of availability or any change in
4. The discounts offered by Suppliers may be withdrawn. Etihad accepts no responsibility if a Supplier can no longer provide a discount or withdraws from the Discount Scheme.
5. The Discount Scheme is non-transferrable
6. Etihad may withdraw, amend, or terminate
the Discount Scheme at any time.
7. Etihad may amend these Terms at any time. Revised Terms will be posted on www.etihad.com/abudhabipass.
Discount Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers
9. Any passenger who does not comply with these Terms may at Etihad’s discretion be deemed to be ineligible to participate in the Discount Scheme.
discounts offered by the Suppliers cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The discounts offered do not entitle passengers to receive any other benefits. Passengers are fully responsible for all other charges that may be incurred using the Supplier’s services, premises or activities pursuant to the Discount Scheme. Passengers are responsible for paying all taxes and/or other fees due.
makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning the
Suppliers and/or the services, products, activities and/or discounts provided
by the Suppliers. In the event that you find the services, products or
activities provided by a Supplier unsatisfactory you must make a claim against
the Supplier. Etihad disclaims all liability for any services, products,
activities and/or discounts provided by a Supplier. The Suppliers are in no way
affiliated with Etihad. Etihad is not responsible if the Supplier fails to
honour any discounts provided under the Discount Scheme.
disclaims all liability for any loss and/or damage incurred:
a passenger’s property;
a passenger’s companions or to their respective personal property;
as a result of the use of the Supplier’s services, premises
and/or activity pursuant to the Discount Scheme. Participation in the Discount
Scheme is at the passenger’s own risk.
14. Etihad shall have no liability
whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential for any loss, damage,
accident, injury or expenses incurred or by the passenger and/or any of
the passenger’s companions arising under the Terms and/or resulting from
the use of the Supplier’s services, products or activities provided under
the Discount Scheme.
15. If any provision of these
Terms are determined to be invalid, illegal or void by any court or
administrative body of competent jurisdiction, then the rest of these Terms
shall remain in full force and effect.
Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of
the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates
17. The exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in
relation to any disputes relating to these Terms.
VIP PASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The pass can only be used within the specified dates.
- The pass must be presented before purchasing or ordering. The offer cannot be applied after the transaction has been completed.
- The benefits are exclusive to the card holder and are non-transferrable.
- Some restrictions may apply; offers and promotions are applicable only on full priced items.
- Food and beverage offers are only valid for dine-in, please check with participating restaurants.
- Offers are not applicable during seasonal holidays, i.e. Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Eid, Valentine’s Day and during in-store events.
- The Galleria shall not be liable for any costs, liabilities or losses arising from use of the VIP Pass.
*YAS WATERWORLD, FERRARI WORLD and WARNER BROS WORLD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Etihad Offer - 20% discount on the below ticket types:
- *Adult General Admission 1 Day 1 Park, Standard
Terms and conditions:
present your Etihad Airways Boarding Pass to Abu Dhabi to benefit from a 20%
discount on a ticket to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi or
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi.
offer is valid for all Etihad Passengers who have travelled to Abu Dhabi with
original boarding pass must be presented at the park ticketing counter, to
redeem this offer.
note, you must redeem this offer within 7 days after your entry to Abu Dhabi,
or the entitlement will expire.
boarding pass entities you to one discounted adult General Admission standard
one day ticket. Each boarding pass may only be used once.
- *For more
information about admission passes, please visit our websites www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com,
offer runs from 01 April 2019 to 31 Dec
2019*: may be subject to blackout dates, please visit the website before your
visit to check for updates
- *Only the
ticket categories set out above are subject to the discount (the discount
cannot be used on quick passes, add-ons, other ticket categories or in-park
cannot be used for online or advance purchases.
- *We may
withdraw this offer at any time without notice
Not applicable with any other offer, promotion or discount. F1 Week, or Ladies
- *VALID on public holidays
are not refundable or exchangeable and are void if sold or exchanged for
park terms and conditions apply;